Our Sportsman™ cut its teeth pre-running Baja and chasing down race cars in the Nevada desert. Due to its mounting design the Sportsman™ is a great choice for early or late Broncos, and adapts just as easily to Rangers, S-10s and Toyotas, as it does to full-size Ford, Chevy and Dodge trucks. Whether you’re out weekend 4-wheeling, or trying to get a spare part to a Trophy Truck in the middle of Baja, the Sportsman™ is the seat you can trust your body to.
1. Mastercraft seats are made from high-quality Rogue Naugahyde with a center insert of close-weave nylon fabric and slots for a 5-point harness system. Optional gromments in the cover provide a bellows action to keep you cool. Many colors are available to complement or contrast any racing color scheme.
2. Polyurethane foam of differing thickness and density is glued to the liner and built up to achieve desired shape. Mastercraft will custom-fit any seat to assure correct body contour and driving position!
3. All stress points are double-lapped and grommeted for max stength. Liner is attached to frame and tied with nylon parachute cord.
4. Your Mastercraft seat may be ordered with optional lumbar support. Fitted to seat frame, it offers up to 3" of adjustable lumbar support, and adjustment knob may be attached to right or left side.
5. Suspension liner is made of a nylon-coated textile mesh that provides extreme strength and durability. The porous mesh will breathe and allow moisture to pass through.
6. Mastercraft's rugged seat frames are constructed with mandrel-bent and Mig-welded 3/4" mild-steel tubing (.065" wall, HREW 1010)